- May 2-4 : Brain Dead Ensemble at BEAST FEaST, Birmingham
- March 10 : Feedback Cell (+ Phil Durrant, Richard Scott, Mark Wastell, Luigi Marino), Hundred Years Gallery, London
- November : The Seen at Onca Gallery, Brighton
- September 22: Feedback Cell at Fort Process
- September 6: Brain Dead Ensemble at Spirit of Gravity
- June 15: Brain Dead Ensemble at Live Interfaces 2018, Porto, Portugal
- February 18: Alice with John Russell’s The Narrative Mopomoso, The Vortex, London
- January 12: Brain Dead Ensemble ( + Marije Baalman, JesterN) at EMuTeLab0, The Rosehill, Brighton, UK 7pm £5
- November 12: Feedback Cell panel & performance at Loop Festival, Funkhaus, Berlin, Germany.
- November 1: Feedback Cell concert, Bournemouth University.
- October 20: Feedback Cell talk & performance EarZoom Festival, Cankarjev Dom, Ljubljana, Slovenia. 8pm. Free
- May 31: Feedback Cell talk & performance at Humanising Algorithmic Listening, SARC Concert Hall, Belfast, Ireland. 8pm
- May 18: Feedback Cell + Thor Magnusson on Threnoscope at New Interfaces for Musical Expression, Stengade, Copenhagen, Denmark. 8pm €10
- March 2: Feedback Cell at Spirit of Gravity, Green Door Store, Brighton. 8 - 10:30pm, £5
- Feb 12: Feedback Cell + Ingi Garðar Erlendsson on Þránófónn Mengi, Reikjavik, Iceland. 8pm, €5
- Nov 3: Alice (solo) at DesInc Attenborough Centre for Creative Arts, Falmer, Brighton, UK. Free
- Sept 14: Alice with Kate Ryder on Magnetic Resonator Piano & Roger Redgate on violin at Magnetic Attraction, Intersections, Arts Pavillion, Mile End London 7.30pm, £10
- Sept 11: Alice Eldridge & Lizzy Carey, at Brighton Alternative Jazz Festival. The Verdict, Brighton, UK 4-10pm.
- Sept 4: Duet for two feedback cellos and no cellists at Fort Process. Newhaven Fort, Newhaven, UK 10pm-9pm.
- August 21, 22, 23: Alice as part of Fete Qua Qua, The Vortex, Gillet Square, London, UK. £15
- July 7: Feedback Cell at xcoax2016. Galleria d’Arte Moderna e Contemporanea di Bergamo, Bergamo, Italy. 8pm. Free
- June 30: Feedback cello workshop performances at International Conference for Live Interfaces, Attenborough Centre for Creative Arts, Falmer, Brighton, UK. 8pm. £5